- Best Dates to Retire 2022The annual calendar showing optimal days to move on from government.
- What Federal Employees Should Know About Their Pay If There Is a Shutdown at the End of This MonthUnlike previous closures, furloughed workers would be guaranteed retroactive compensation once government reopens.
- Four Rules for Picking a Retirement DateA guide to deciding exactly when to move on.
- What's Known So Far About the Vaccine Mandate for Feds, and MoreA weekly roundup of pay and benefits news.
- Career Prosecutors Continue Push for Pay EquityAccording to Justice Department statistics, only 65% of assistant U.S. attorneys are paid equivalent to a GS-15 or above, while…
- Life Insurance Premiums Are ChangingNew rates are coming to FEGLI in October.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We are here to help. Our goal is to provide you with the knowledge and tools to make educated decisions when it comes to your benefits and retirement. Contact us today!