Deciding on life insurance can be very complicated. Let the GPIS professionals help you. We work with many of the top company’s in the country. Working together with you to design the perfect plan or strategy is our top priority. To get a free quote or consultation please click the link below to contact us.
When it comes retirement and your hard earned money, there are many options at GPIS. We are strong believers in safety, security and opportunity. That means when we put a strategy together for you and your family, we make sure we are delivering all three of those critical elements.
Planning for long term care is an easy thing to put off. Maybe you think you’re too young, can’t afford it or simply won’t need it. But if you want to help preserve your choices about future care and have retirement assets and personal savings to protect, then long term care insurance could be the right vehicle for you. Check out 10 reasons why it may make sense for you. (Article is from ParentGiving.com)
GPIS offers different plans to meet different needs. Our affordable dental insurance and vision plans are easy to understand and easy to purchase.
Life Insurance Coverage to Help Supplement Retirement:
- Life insurance for death or disability
- Waiver of premium to fund plan if disabled
- Tax-deferred annuity option
- Flexible annuity option (can be set up as tax free ROTH IRA)
Accidental Medical Expense
- Guaranteed-issue accident insurance
- 24-hour coverage on and off the job
- No occupational restrictions
- No coordination of covered benefits with any other insurance
- Renewable for life
- Choice of benefit levels $2500/$5000/$7500
- Deductible choices $100/$250/$500
- Catastrophic Accident Loss
- Accidental death benefit
Critical Illness Life Insurance Coverage:
- Can pay a cash lump sum following a diagnosis of a covered critical illness up to $250,000
- Can pay 100% of the life insurance face amount for heart attack, stroke, cancer, kidney failure, organ transplant
- Can pay direct to you in addition to any other benefits
- Can provide the option of a Family Rider to cover spouse and children
- Includes a death benefit
Accident Only Insurance Benefit:
- Can pay cash benefits for medical treatment of a qualified injury
- Can pay for an accidental injury occurring off the job
- Can pay in addition to any other benefits including workers comp
- Can provide coverage on and off the job; you can also add family members
- Can pay monthly disability up to $1200 per month
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We are here to help. Our goal is to provide you with the knowledge and tools to make educated decisions when it comes to your benefits and retirement. Contact us today!